mopper

mopper

Thursday, August 11, 2011

fuskals.

I don't play basketball not because i don't like playing it but simply because i don't know how. I am afraid that people will just mock me and/or that I'll be laughed at. After all, i am a man with pride (lots of it actually hehe!).

But last night, i sensed it's one of those rare moments i know i shouldn't miss.. so with a bit persuasion (more like peer pressure), once more i said yes to craziness (click to read more).. 

I played, survived and enjoyed it.


Fear of ridicule: conquered!

Want to hear a good advice from me? Here: If you want to achieve something.. if you want to conquer your fears.. if you believe that you are destined for greatness.. don't just sit comfortably in your home thinking about it. Go out and get busy!

Live your life without fear,
Laugh and learn form your mistakes,
Love and be loved.
-kitsokoy100811

1 comment: